The Consultancy Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join an exciting FinTech business based in the City (remote working)
A great opportunity to be part of a growing Start Up business where you have exposuse to a Senior member of the finance team. With serious investors in this company,this is a great chance to broaden your skills and develop in your career.
What you will do:
- Prepare monthly management accounts and supporting analysis and commentary on variances to prior period and budget.
- Perform monthly reconciliations (including cash, working capital and fixed asset accounts), resolving any discrepancies promptly.
- Manage the invoices and payments processes end to end to ensure accurate, automated and efficient processes that are able to grow with the business.
- Prepare and process monthly payroll.
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT reporting and annual tax reporting.
- Oversee the expenses process, including ensuring clear policies, procedures and training employees as needed.
- Business partner with our teams
What'll you'll need:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA part or newly qualified
- Bachelor's degree, minimum 2:1
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel and/ or Google Sheets skills