A fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Management Account to join an International Lifestyle Retailer. With over 300 stores UK, Europe and America, along with a huge e-commerce trading market place. This role will offer you a huge amount of exposure and exciting opportunity within the business.
- Providing accurate management information to Senior Stakeholders within the business and have ownership of online P&L.
- Prepare period end journal entries to the online P&L with recording accurate costs
- Identify drivers of overspend and make recommendations to reduce financial risk
- Prepare robust balance sheet reconciliations and investigations resolved
- Business Partner to e-commerce teams, monthly review meetings, with Senior Heads to discuss results
- Involvement in year-end process, preparation for audit process
- Newly Qualified ACA/ CIMA
- Strong business partner
- Multi-site experience - Essential
- Advanced Excel & strong IT skills
- Team player with and enthusiastic approach