Management Accountant - SQL, VBA, Coding
The Consultancy Group are pleased to partner with an award winning, global Media organisation who are seeking a Management Accountant to join the team.
This role reports directly to the Head of Finance Systems and will be highly commercial. You will drive change on how the Finance community use data. Deep diving into current processes you will scope, change and challenge the status quo by maintaining and creating reporting and integration's that equip the Finance community to make better informed decisions.
Collaborating with the Technology team you will be the point of contact for Finance, bringing various data sources together enriching our Workday Finance System with more complex and value added data sets.
- You'll work in the finance systems team to:
- Build and support integration's using tools such as Jitterbit, VBA, Workday
- Connect data sources using XML/JSON API's
- Create Finance reports in Workday that provide end-to-end requirements for Web Services Integration's
- Combine Commercial Sales data sources with Workday for finance analytics
- Own automated VBA models to eliminate manual Excel Finance work
- Support Workday Finance reporting, dashboards and business intelligence
- Support models for Budgets and Forecasts using Adaptive Insights
- Build a suite of dashboards, packs and visualisations in Workday
- Support Financial Accounting Cash flow models and consolidations
Key Experience Required:
- 1-2 year PQE ACA
- Working in a Finance team using reporting, technology and programming tools
- Experience with Finance system integration's, troubleshooting and improving
- Collaborating across departments such as Technology and Human Resources
- Advanced skills in Excel, VBA, SQL with an ability to use and pick up Workday, Jitterbit, Studio, Prism, Alteryx and/or other programming languages
- Experience in interpreting, structuring and optimising large data sets (both financial and non-financial)
- You will have developed business partnering relationships within an organisation
- Driving change, improvement and challenge of existing processes