This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly Qualified ACA Accountant who is keen to make their first move into industry.
The role will offer you a huge amount of exposure and new challenges, along with Senior Stakeholder business partnering and playing a key part of responsibilities for statutory reporting across the UK Stores and internationally.
- Responsible of the consolidation process
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts including balance sheet and cash flow.
- Manage cash flow forecast inputs and consolidate into the daily/weekly forecast
- Present weekly variances, analysing and reviewing and updating methodologies as appropriate
- Financial statements and UK subsidiary financial statements.
- Build strong relationships with our overseas accountants
- ACA Newly Qualified
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical skills
- Experience with a multi-national group or who has qualified with a national audit practice and obtained significant experience in multi-currency consolidations.