O2C Process Lead
Process Lead, O2C, Order to Cash Global Process Owner, GPO, SAP, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Reporting, Product Life cycle, ERP, Strategic Planning, Change Management, Business Process Improvement, Business Process Mapping, Team management, Leadership, Governance & Control, Data Analysis, Testing, Risk Analysis, Microsoft Office
The Consultancy Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Media Client that helps global businesses succeed in the digital economy. Operating from 39 offices around the world and serving customers in over 150 countries.
This business are undertaking a large-scale Finance Transformation programme and they now seek a O2C Process Lead to join the Finance Solutions Team. You will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing a consistent, streamlined, global Order to Cash process through the leverage of industry best practice and technology.
- Drive the adoption of standardisation of the end-to-end O2C process
- Design develop and explain finance governance processes for O2C to business and finance stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Align standards and procedures of process with other Process Managers (R2R and P2P).
- Own and ensure process documentation, including standard operating procedures and training materials, are accurately maintained and readily available to the business.
- Ensure that adequate training and training materials are provided to the relevant staff in relation to O2C.
- Ensure that the master data maintenance and governance process for O2C is rigorous and adhered to
- Relationships with key business stakeholders, including the Group CFO and Regional CFOs thereby ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the new global finance solution.
- Experience in either a O2C Process Lead or Process Owner.
- Strong communication skills
- Driver within global ERP implementations.
- Record of designing and implementing process improvement within a large matrix-based organisation
- Experience of operating within a finance shared service environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and high levels of energy and drive - especially in the face of resistance or setbacks