P2P Process Lead
Process Lead, P2P, O2C, Global Process Owner, GPO, SAP, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Reporting, Product Life cycle, ERP, Strategic Planning, Change Management, Business Process Improvement, Business Process Mapping, Team management, Leadership, Governance & Control, Data Analysis, Testing, Risk Analysis, Microsoft Office
The Consultancy Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Media Client that helps global businesses succeed in the digital economy. Operating from 39 offices around the world and serving customers in over 150 countries.
This business are undertaking a large-scale Finance Transformation programme and they now seek a P2P Process Lead to join the Finance Solutions Team. You will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing a consistent, streamlined, global Purchase-to-Pay process through the leverage of industry best practice and technology.
- Roll out of the Finance solution ensuring that the P2P solution is consistent with the company vision
- Lead the adoption of the P2P processes within the business.
- Align the global standard processes to the global policies
- Drive the function towards global standardisation with complete and accurate process documentation;
- Preparation, presentation and obtaining sign off from global finance leadership and Senior Leadership team.
- Collaborate to the design of the technology solutions.
- Process improvement to areas of biggest return / need;
- Coordinate, plan and lead execution of reporting and creation of new global standard reports;
- Alignment with Process Leads in Quote-to-Cash and Record-to-Report business processes areas;
- Relationships with key business stakeholders, including the Group CFO and Regional CFOs thereby ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the new global finance solution.
- Experience in both an operational purchasing/procurement role, either a P2P Process Lead or Process Owner.
- Strong communication skills
- Driver within global ERP implementations.
- Record of designing and implementing process improvement within a large matrix-based organisation
- Experience of operating within a finance shared service environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and high levels of energy and drive - especially in the face of resistance or setbacks