The Consultancy Group are proud to be representing a global fine art and antiques business who currently seek a part time Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their creative team.
Although a Global, well known brand our client is privately owned. Working out of modern, quirky offices they seek an upbeat individual to join them!
The role would suit an individual who is already in a senior role, looking to step up into a supervisory position.
Flexibility around the days and hours of work, with the role having the scope to go permanent for the right person.
- Assist the AP Manager with mentoring the team
- Set KPI's and hold one to one's where appropriate
- Resolving any queries, the team are unable to
- Process improvement where necessary
- Process invoices
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
- Previous experience in a senior AP role, retail would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
- Strong communication skills
If you want to join a talented team who are part of a forward-thinking business, please apply today!