The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a part-time Payroll Administrator to join our client's luxury retail business based in West London.
20 hours to be worked across Monday - Friday - hours to be negotiated at interview.
The successful individual's main responsibility will be to payroll circa 200 staff on a weekly basis. The payroll will be completed using Sage Payroll.
Further responsibilities to include:
- Collect payroll data from senior staff members
- Amend tax codes where appropriate
- Manage all correspondence from HMRC
- Answer any payroll/payslip queries
- Salary Journals
- Pension payments
- Process of staff discounts
- Calculate bonuses
- Staff expenses
- Ensure all the above is completed within the allocated timescales
- Intermediate on Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Sage Payroll experience/knowledge
- Accurate input of data; a keen eye for detail
- Prior experience in a similar role
- AAT Qualified - desirable