The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager/Supervisor to join our clients international publishing business.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll individual to come in and assist with the daily running of the Payroll function alongside mentoring the junior staff members.
In return for an experience individual our client can offer an attractive day rate, flexible working hours, relaxed office with casual dress wear and a close knit and supportive payroll team.
- Responsible for the day to day admin of the two UK Payrolls
- If US experience, there is the opportunity to get involved in the US payroll
- Maintain payroll inbox
- Prepare all payrolls for approval
- Reconciliation of all monthly payroll tax payments
- Payroll journals
- Responsible for preparation for monthly pension earnings
- Support year end audit
- Cover for Group Payroll Manager
- Extensive knowledge of UK payroll, including PAYE/NIC
- US payroll experience desired however not essential
- ADP software exposure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to stick to tight deadlines
- Minimum intermediate Excel skills
If you want to work for a Global Publishing business who can add substantial value to your professional profile, please apply!