Our client, a PE backed FinTech organisation are currently looking to hire for a Global Process Analyst to take them through an exciting period of transition and growth.
- Work closely with the Global Process Owners in leading the process tower for the global ERP deployments across EMEA, Americas and APAC regions.
- Liaise with subject matter experts covering various disciplines to define pragmatic and standard processes supported by the global ERP solution
- Partner with deployment teams to validate tax, legal and statutory requirements and drive overall adoption of the global template by identifying local process workarounds where needed, and minimise localisations.
- Drive process standardisation and effectiveness across the core finance processes.
- Input to the relevant governance boards with the programme and/or market teams and ensure that discussions are documented, and actions tracked to resolution.
- Ensure change requests raised via deployment or the ongoing support channels add value to the global template by liaising with market and solution teams in evaluating alternatives, so they are prioritised appropriately by the programme.
- Identify or develop deployment accelerators by using lessons learned from previous implementations and other best practices used across Global Operational Finance to enable market teams delivering to plan, with minimal redesign.
- Actively support the achievement of the business benefits sought by the target systems architecture being deployed.
The successful candidate will have solid experience with process re-engineering and overall improvement initiatives within a disperse organisation, and shared service environments.
An accounting qualification or equivalent, or a strong finance background would be preferred.