I am keen to speak with exceptional Programme Director/Delivery Director to come on board with my client to look support the growth of their business through managing large enterprise projects and meeting key business objectives. The client is based in London with some travel across the UK once the role gathers some momentum.
The roles responsibilities & duties
To bring rigor and a best in practice approach to ensure a world class service.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team across all stages of the project
- Assist with defining project goals and to take ownership of project delivery
- To manage a complex planning and execute project
- To work with, manage and lead vendor/3rd party expectations
You will relish the challenge of working on large projects and programmes and building a capable and motivated delivery team. A strong technical knowledge of how implementations and projects are delivered to ensure success is key as well as, meticulous record keeping and reporting.
- Experience acting as Project Director leading delivery teams
- Oversight of a team between 10-20 people with the responsibility for programme, project management
- Skilled at working within complex stakeholder environments
- Expertise in managing complex projects
- A first-class industry reputation
- Commercially savvy problem solver with the ability to maximise opportunity
- Adaptable, innovative and creative approach to developing solutions
- Expert communicator