Our client, a global Technology organisation based in central London, are looking for a Programme Manager to join their Digital Transformation and lead delivery of a new customer portal with a view to improved customer experience.
Working closely with the CDO the role will be responsible for facing off to stakeholders within both IT and Operations to introduce new technologies and ways of working.
The role will include:
* Working with all business units to understand the current state of service platforms and customer engagement
* Drive the transformation to champion digital technology for the standardisation and automation of processes and, in particular, build digital mechanisms for customer interaction
* Support the integration of both internal and external facing platforms for improved data collection, protection and analysis
* You will work with teams across the business internally, as well as client side stakeholders and third party suppliers.
It will be a requirement of the role that the successful candidate will have:
* Experience delivering digital transformation to provide business benefits in line with a wider strategy
* An understanding of client requirements and an appreciation of how best to realise them
* Led, and successfully delivered, projects across multiple different service lines
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
* Previously managed significant projects with budgets £1m+
It would be preferable for a candidate to have:
* Project and/or Change management qualifications e.g. Prince2, Agile or equivalent
* Worked with multiple stakeholders at different levels across a mature group environment