A global leisure business based in Central London are seeking a Newly Qualified Accountant with strong project accounting experience.
Ideally candidates will be from a large company background and will have experience managing various projects.
You will need to be an extremely strong business parter and have the ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
- Support the Finance Director with the annual budget
- Produce monthly forecasts in line with appropriate agreements and contracts
- Produce monthly forecast for review
- Assist in the production of month end actuals for review
- Assist in the population and production of all month end reports
- Provide accurate and timely information to all key stakeholders
- At least 2 years' experience gained in a relevant environment
- Preparation of management accounts to trial balance.