The Consultancy Group have partnered with a leading Tech business who require an interim Finance Operations Assistant to join their diverse and ambitious team with immediate effect.
The role is a 6-month contract with the view of a permanent opportunity offered on successful completion of the interim assignment.
Our client seeks an individual who is a finalist or newly qualified, a candidate who has previous exposure to financing transaction documentation with experience working on projects including system implementation and UAT.
This role is a newly created role where the successful individual will play a fundamental part in the management of operational finance payments. The main responsibilities of this role will be to oversee the process of payments, including settlements, confirmations, reconciliations and investigations.
- Developing strong relationships with the business, primarily with Finance, Treasury and IT
- Attend weekly funding meetings to review pipeline and plan funding accordingly
- Support the internal teams in delivering financial reports
- Ensure all operational risks are effectively and efficiently managed
- Maintain written procedures
- UAT and system enhancements
- Finalist or newly qualified
- Previous Finance Operations experience
- Experience working on projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to speak to senior staff members challenge where appropriate
- Strong Excel skills