The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Project Accountant to join a global business. Your role will take responsibility for managing the process to de-register/liquidate the three entities. You will partner across the organization with functional representatives from finance, legal, company secretarial, tax and treasury.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Partnering with functional representatives from finance, legal, company secretarial, tax and treasury he/she will:
· Drive and communicate progress made with Step Plans on a regular basis.
· Monitor and drive progress to achieve agreed timelines of key activities.
· Maintain Issues Log to ensure all issues noted as they arise and satisfactorily resolved
· Lead regular Project Team meetings.
· Co-ordinate with the functional representatives to ensure that all required activities are completed
· Identify, frame and escalate critical dependencies to de-registration/liquidation
· Provide legal entity directors with regular project updates.
· Liaise with external advisors and liquidator as necessary.
· For next tranche of entities for de-registration produce timelines of key activities
· Professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent).
· Some knowledge of voluntary liquidation process preferred.
· Fluency in English is required.