Project Manager - NAVision Systems Upgrade Project
The role is primarily responsible for the day to day oversight, planning, co-ordination, and general project management for the group project to upgrade the group's ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics) and associated technical infrastructure , ensuring delivery of the project on time and budget.
Other projects within the group may be brought within the scope of the role as requirements evolve over the coming year
Group ERP / Technology Infrastructure Project
Project management for group ERP & associated systems upgrade project, and other projects as may come within scope of the role.
- Co-ordinate internal resources & third parties to ensure execution of project to defined scope, timeline and budget
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are engaged within the requirement gathering process, ensuring technical feasibility, and signoff and communication fo final scope
- Prepare and manage detailed project plan, reporting to senior management on progress and facilitating processes for governance of changes in scope, timings or budget.
- Manage RFP / tender processes with external suppliers where required
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Oversight & management of other projects in the group as may be required from time to time
Other duties as may be required
- Appropriate project management qualifications (eg Prince II / Six Sigma)
- Project management experience specific to systems projects
- Experience with microsoft products
- Experience of full life cycle systems implementation
- Broader business analytics capabilities
- Previous experience at Microsoft gold partners/end users
- Experience in retail industry advantageous
Attributes / Skills
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Ability to manage & engage with senior stakeholders
- Strong skills across key business tool (MS office word/excel/ppt/project)