12 Month Contract
A challenger consulting firm are experiencing large-scale growth and now require a Finance Project Manager to assist on a Finance Transformation programme. This role sits with the internal Finance team within the Corporate function.
This role will ultimately deliver a new ERP but the first work-stream of this role is to review the Finance processes before establishing and supporting the wider business Transformation from start to from start to finish whilst driving financial process excellence across the business.
The business require a strong Project Manager who can drive the stakeholder engagement and look at this project from a IT systems point of view
- Design, map and plan the Finance transformation project to include: training, systems, technical delivery, cost, resource, milestones.
- Manage the implementation of the proposed Finance solution suite, whilst delivering business benefits and delivering on planned work streams.
- Managing any ad-hoc or newly created projects.
- Arrange workshops to have training delivered effectively.
- Responsible for Finance test programmes.
- Manage the Finance change impact across the business.
- Propose Finance resource requirements.
- Project manage the Finance transformation.
- Work closely with FD and FC.
- Liaise with financial reporting and FP & A teams to ensure effective delivery.
- Manage relationships with necessary business suppliers and advisors.
- 5+ years Project Management experience - Exceptional project management experience.
- Prince 2 or equivalent
- Finance Transformation or ERP project experience
- Systems expert
- Documentation skills
- Requirements Analysis.
- Transformation Delivery Methodology (Agile/Waterfall/Package Implementation).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident and mature stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of leading significant change and transformation programmes in finance and non-finance.