Project Manager (5 years exp) - Procurement Transformation - London
12 Month FTC
Our leading Tech client have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager. The business is undertaking their biggest ever transformation in Procurement and across Source to Pay. The aims of this project is to successfully deliver the strategy, realise the benefits for the business and embed the transformation without impacting client services and quality of operations.
The successful candidate reporting into the Chief Procurement Officer will manage projects and work streams across the Procurement portfolio to ensure successful transformation delivery.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things.
- Responsible for the management of the full project life cycle for projects and work streams related to the Procurement function
- Ensure full visibility of project delivery status including time lines, risks & issues, key milestones for Procurement leadership and stakeholders
- Help to develop common project management principles and processes. Provide training and support to enable Procurement colleagues to adopt common processes
- Management of project collateral, including standard tools and documents as required
- Facilitate the shaping of clear requirements through effective engagement with stakeholders; ensure the quality of delivery against requirements
- Keep track of project budget, resource planning and benefits delivery; proactively manage risks to delivery
- Be an advocate for Procurement projects, build great relationships with stakeholders, manage expectations and communicate effectively
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years experience of project management in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
- Experienced in managing projects that impact on very large, multinational teams (~500 people)
- Wide range of experience in building good working relationships with a variety of stakeholder groups
- Project delivery in partnership with multiple suppliers
- Experience of Procurement concepts and principles - Preferred
- Sector experience: 1 or more from Operations, Technology, Digital services, Media, Consulting
- Project Management trained/qualified - PRINCE2, Agile, AMPM