A fantastic opportunity now available to work for one of the UK's leading Telco companies at a time of great success and growth. We are entering the market seeing an experienced Project Manager to take full ownership of a project portfolio, delivering cross departmental projects.
You will manager medium to large scale projects with a real focus on cross departmental solutions, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to a high-level satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Scoping, designing and proactively monitoring key project progress.
- Defining project scope, governance and test plans to determine success;
- Recommending and facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams where appropriate;
- Ensuring allocation of common resources and skills within individual or across similar projects;
- Managing communications with all stakeholders;
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects;
- Identify opportunities for the Company to leverage cross-programme strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address business challenges;
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Leadership Team;
- Mapping out and tracking the enterprise wide project roadmap;
- Ensuring the company plan is up to date and properly resourced across the organisation;
- Correctly identifying critical paths, risks and issues as early as possible.
- Innovation & Creativity
- Leadership skills
- Analytical & problem solving
- Strong IT skills
- GDPR experience
- Leading teams
- Prince 2 or any other PMC
- Business related degree
Alongside this fantastic opportunity is a highly competitive salary and benefits package. To find out more please register your CV.