A truly fantastic and unique opportunity to work with one of the world's most exclusive organisations. Our client runs a very exclusive private members club spanning 8 countries with over 20 private locations.
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Operations Director based in London. The role is to assist the organisation in all aspects of delivering projects globally. The responsibility would encompass overseeing all aspects of Planning, Permits, Design & Construction through to install and handover. We are looking for someone with extensive experience of developing commercial office and coworking concepts that are complex in nature. The candidate must be willing to travel regularly.
It is an exciting time to join the business as they begin to implement a significant level of change that will give you opportunity to develop and grow.
- Coordinate Operations, Design and Development teams to produce detail briefs for each new project and ensure these goals are delivered.
- Monitor and produce weekly updates on all aspects of projects from inception through to completion this will include budgets, programme and risks.
- Attend regular site coordination meetings.
- Attends regular design coordination meetings
- Ensure representation of Soho Works / Soho House in all design, construction meetings and ensure our intent is delivered.
- Represent the MD's and C's at project meetings in their absence.
- Monitor contractors on and off site.
- Contract and build administration.
- Monitor program and budget constraints.
- Thorough understanding of building regulations and CDM. (Construction Design Management)
- Ensure post contract site audit and ensure snagging works are completed in a timely manner.
- Oversee Architectural, Project Manager and Interior Directors.
- Regular updates with the Operational Team.
- Ensure the project is financially consolidated, completed on time and within budget.
Please contact me for further details on this amazing opportunity.