As a QA Test and Automation Engineer at Genetec's Valcri team, you
- will become the lead test engineer for the project, working with the project lead to define the test strategy, design and delivery
- will work with the team to develop test automation at all levels, e.g. unit, integration, contract, end-to-end, and performance testing and monitoring, to help ensure Valcri's quality developed
- will be using the latest testing technologies of your choice, e.g. Cypress, JMeter, Gatling, Serenity, or Selenium
- will be working with modern technology, including Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Cloud
- will explore, design strategies and deploy various tools related to the performance testing, monitoring, and optimization of microservice, e.g. Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana
- will help the team improve, through code reviews, refactoring and developing new practices and tooling
- will develop and advocate for best practices, engineering standards and improved operational processes.
- will have R&D timewhich will give you the opportunity to develop PoC solutions to integrate with the rest of the business. You will have dedicated investment time at Genetec to learn new skills, technologies, research topics or work on tools that make this possible.
While working closely with the founders and engineering team of the product and in collaboration with many other Genetec teams, infrastructure and projects, you will have access to partners and end-users, have the ability to contribute to key architectural decisions, be innovative, improve our workflows, be part of the toolset selection, all while building awesome experiences that have a meaningful impact on our users.