The Consultancy Group have been retained by a leading Fintech organisation as they aggressively hire in a strong growth period for the business. This global business specialises in automating payments, and international money exchange. .
About The Role
This role sits within the financial operations team, as a Reconciliation Analyst, assisting in the review and coordination of the month and year end reconciliations process. Responsible for performing reconciliations and identifying opportunities for streamlining/automation.
Reporting To The Senior Manager, Financial Reporting, You Will:
- Perform cash reconciliations
- Review and streamline the design of current processes, identifying and working towards greater efficiencies
- Ensure suggestions for validation controls and working towards implementation
- Ensure transparency in projects and their status.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager - FinOps, to ensure sucessful delivery of projects
- Qualified Accountant (0-1 year PQE likely the ideal)
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Experience in optimising / accelerating / automating finance processes
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, be able to operate with ambiguity
- Strong Modelling skills (Excel and Google Sheets