This FTSE Global organisation are recruiting for a newly created role which will sit in the Group finance function. This forward looking role will be an extremely critical addition to the business as they continue with their growth plans. As this role involves constant interaction with senior non-finance stakeholders across the business, you will need the confidence and emotional intelligence to effectively communicate at all levels. The ideal candidate will have experience of the Technology industry and will enjoy operating in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. In addition,the ideal candidate will have prior experience of cash flow forecasting and budgeting.
- Take a lead role in running the group's rolling cash flow forecasting cycle (which includes both free cash flow and underlying cash flow) in partnership with the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) leads who operate the income statement forecasting cycle.
- Improve the underlying accuracy and precision of inputs into cash flow forecasting by identifying areas for process improvement and performing deep dive reviews on the process, it is essential that the ideal candidate has previous experience of cash flow forecasting.
- Quickly understand the relevant complexities of working capital across the business, particularly the varied nature of customer contracting arrangements.
- Work alongside financial leaders to determine strategic and operational decisions and changes in contracting terms (impact working capital and cash flow forecasting).
- Monitor CAPEX forecasts to ensure appropriate considerations are given to the cash flow needs of high-profile business projects.
- Business partner with Regional Finance Directors
- Navigate through complexity by ensuring that all key stakeholders are connected in the cash flow forecasting process to ensure the output, and subsequent analysis, is delivered on a timely basis. To do this, you will understand the complexities of large, multi-national organisations.
Candidate requirements -
- At least five years relevant experience, preferably within a large, multinational company.
- Significant experience with cash flow forecasting , budgeting , monitoring within the technology sector.
- Proven track record in delivering change, collaboratively, in a multinational organisation with expertise in finance process design and improvement.
- Demonstrate good accounting skills and technical knowledge on financial accounting and reporting under IFRS.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills with a desire to business partner to drive change.
- Agile working mindset with an adaptable working style, ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated.