The Consultancy Group are working with FTSE listed, International transport business based in Central London.
This business are looking for a Revenue Assusrance Analyst to join the Finance team, reporting directly into the Firance Director.
You will be assisting the Revenue Assurance Manager in protecting revenue through prevention, detection and reporting of customer fraud, and by reviewing reported revenues and identifying opportunities to minimise revenue leakage.
Revenue Assurance Analyst:
- Analyse customer transactions (including customer loyalty scheme) to identify fraudulent activity and take the appropriate action.
- Analyse complex data to investigate and establish the root cause of revenue leakage.
- Extract key findings and analysis from the data and translate this for a wider audience.
- Assist in the development of automated fraud scoring rules (Datacash).
- Assist in the development of reporting and monitoring around key revenue assurance and external fraud risk areas.