Role: Risk & Assurance Analyst
Division: Central Finance
Reporting into: Financial Manager
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties & Responsibility's:
- Assist in the process documentation of financial controls at all levels to build out a comprehensive and consistent Accounting Control Framework (ACF).
- Ensure the control environment is enough in design and operation to manage identified risks within agreed appetite levels, with plans and associated accountabilities and milestones developed to address unacceptable exposures.
- Undertake first line assurance work for the ACF including testing of controls for both design and effectiveness.
- Work with management across the business units and finance teams to agree remediations for control deficiencies identified and ensure these are actioned in a timely manner.
- Provide advice, oversight and challenge to the business units.
- Support the successful delivery of the year-end external audit process
- Degree educated
- Must be Part Qualified (CIMA or ACCA)
- Ideally 2-3 years in financial analysis.