The Consultancy Group are proud to be representing a world-renowned media brand on their new Royalties position.
Based in the heart of the west-end our clients offices boast charisma.
This opportunity is a key role for the brand and the successful individual will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of Royalties.
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with senior partners to ensue that royalties are received on a timely basis
- Ensure credit control schedule is on time, along with fees, profit shares and royalties
- Review all inbound royalty reporting for accuracy
- Review any underlying issues to understand any variances
- Responsible for ensuring all revenue is recorded accurately
- Bi-monthly royalty pay-outs
- First point of contact for any royalty related questions
- Assistant for creation on annual budget and forecast for royalties
What you will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to communicate successfully with all levels of individual
- Clear understanding of link between income and royalty pay throughs
- Finance qualification desired but not essential
- Keen eye to detail
- Avid problem solver