An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Royalties Assistant to join a growing media entertainment business based in Central London.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience within royalties, and have a real passion for the entertainment industry!
This will initially be a part time, three day a week role and on a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Maintain an excel-based royalty contract database
- Manage the quarterly royalty accounting and reporting process, ensuring the correct calculation based on:
- Appropriate deductions of prepaid royalty advances
- Applying appropriate royalty rates
- Ensuring the correct sales data is used
- Deduction of all recoupable costs, such as authoring charges
- Maintain the contact list for royalty statements
- Produce and distribute all royalty statements to licensors within the contractual deadlines
- Act as the key contact for licensors and other property holders for all royalty queries
- Assist with the royalty elements cash-flow forecasting and reporting
- General assistance during the year-end audit process
- Propose possible improvements to the group's royalty reporting process that might enhance controls and reporting efficiency
- Other finance-related ad hoc tasks if appropriate and achievable