The role is ideally suited for a qualified finance professional with a proven track record in managing and reporting on large project and overhead budgets. The role is responsible for managing and controlling the Head Office and Global Overhead costs of SIEE. The role will require working with both finance and non-finance stakeholders at a senior level and so require strong people skills and excellent organisation skills to prioritise the workload and an ability to keep to tight deadlines at month-end and during forecasts and budgets.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified proven financial accounting experience working within a large multinational organisation
- Strong technical accounting skills - qualified ACCA/ACA
- Previous proven experience of payroll reporting
- Previous experience of project accounting and managing large project budgets.
- Systems literate - with experience of SAP, Business Warehouse, BPC with an intermediate level of Excel competency
- Management and control of Head Office Overhead actuals.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepare monthly Central Overhead reports of actuals and commitments versus budget/forecast for all departments and review reports with budget holders and senior personnel.
- Review monthly Overhead expenditure - including correction of posting errors.
- Posting of accruals & prepayments and recharges
- Prepare monthly Overhead "Flash" forecast including analysis versus budget/quarterly forecast