Role: Senior Accountant
Reporting into: Financial Controller
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Owns the month end pack, co-ordinates inputs from offshore / onshore finance colleagues and ensure figures are agreed and aligned to ledgers on both actuals and forecast
- Runs flash file process submissions in to centre reporting.
- Responsible for reviewing the ledger controls to ensure accuracy of reporting for both P&L and balance sheets, across all systems
- Reviews and submits updates to group on risk, audit controls & banking controls.
- Yearend reporting
- Audit evidence submissions each quarter
- Submissions and forecasting for IT Services
- Manages the SG&A spend lines working with other members and accurately reports all lines.
- Plays a key role when delivering the submissions and loads in to Hyperion.
- Part qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Degree educated
- Advanced Excel
- 2-3 years practical experience
- Ideally worked within tech/telecom industry