The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Senior Accountant for a Global telecommunications company based in the heart of Central London. The role is focusing on financial control activities into the IT function. This person will take full ownership of month end reporting and be heavily involved with risk management.
The right person for this role will be both self-motivated and highly enthusiastic. The right person will also have extensive knowledge with regards to high volume reporting & process improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Owns the month end pack, co-ordinates inputs from offshore / onshore finance colleagues and ensure figures are agreed and aligned to ledgers on both actuals and forecast
- Runs flash file process submissions in to centre reporting.
- Responsible for reviewing the ledger controls to ensure accuracy of reporting for both P&L and balance sheets, across all systems
- Reviews and submits updates to group on risk, audit controls & banking controls.
- Yearend reporting
- Audit evidence submissions each quarter
- Part qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Degree educated
- Advanced Excel
- 2-3 years practical experience