A World-leading SAAS brand/Marketplace are now looking to hire a Senior Accountant/Analyst for EMEA to support the business through a major shift and closely partner an outstanding Regional Director. They are about to go through a global product realignment with some of the wider group and a wave of M&A activity to give them the platform on which to springboard the next wave of growth, making it an ideal time to join.
The position will be looking at everything across EMEA bar one element of FP&A and will be heavy on the analysis, so ideal for someone who is Big 4 Qualified with a years' PQE in Financial Accounting who's looking for a step into something more Commercially challenging and to become a mentor to the wider team.
Some key responsibilities:
- Key point of contact for Accounting/Analysis in EMEA
- Responsible for the financial integrity of EMEA legal entities, including monthly variance analysis and review of management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Prepare and present month-end reporting and commentary to Director, Accounting
- Responsible for monthly close activities including preparation of more complex balance sheet reconciliations and accounting memorandum
- Build strong business partnerships with other internal functions (i.e. Commercial, Legal, Payroll, Marketing)
Very strong brand hiring a future leader in the business, do apply if interested in hearing more.