The Consultancy Group is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable to join a leading media information business. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing international payments as well as credit card spend and analysis.
- To carry out key administration activities for the global group's payments function & Corporate Credit Card program, including:
- Finance administration of the group's supplier and employee expense payments function processing for weekly payment runs, manual payments & adhoc payroll payments.
- Working with the offshore Accounts Payables and Expenses team to ensure payment runs are timely and accurate. Assisting with banking queries\payment rejections. Responsible for payments reconciliation reporting and validation of supplier bank details changes.
- Manage the Group Corporate Credit Card schemes, including applications for new cards, monthly reporting, delinquent cardholders & expense reconciliation. Main contact for Credit Card Account Manager.
- Assisting with queries from the business and senior management
- Manage weekly global payments for approx. 38 payment runs including Bacs, Sepa, Western Union, ACH & Wires Payments, Chaps & Faster payments.
- Investigate and resolve returned payments.
- Ensure the Business Audit controls are maintained at all times.
- Build relationships with offshore Accounts Payable and Expense team and Business Finance teams
- Prepare weekly reconciliation of payment funding to Western Union.
- Perform daily supplier bank details verification checks.
- Manage 2 Corporate Credit Card schemes, including new applications, cancelling cards, actioning credit card limit changes in line with Business Authority Matrix.
- Maintain a monthly credit card tracker of new/cancelled cards.
- Prepare monthly expense liability reporting for delinquent cardholders and outstanding credit cardholders.
- Liaise with cardholders to submit claims and escalate for unsubmitted balances.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Likely educated to A level/degree level, with a minimum of 1 year's experience in a similar payables or finance team and recent exposure to global payments.
- A strong communicator and team player with good IT and Excel skills and keen to continue development in a finance team.
- Highly organised and has excellent accuracy and attention to detail. Able to work on a variety of tasks on a daily/weekly basis. Able to use own initiative and ability to multi-task across a diverse role managing multiple deadlines, fixed and dynamic
- Able to work closely with colleagues both in person and remotely and enjoys working with diverse range of people, including senior management
- Flexible and proactive with tasks and responsibilities
Only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered for the role.