A fantastic opportunity for an expeirenced Accounts Payable with minimum 2 years solid experience, as a Senior memeber to the team.
The company is going through exciting change and growth which will offer you a lot of future opportunity in your development and progression.
- Raise any necessary debit notes for faulty stock and help manage warehouse returns/faulty stock by chasing supplier
- Liaise with suppliers for invoice copies, credit notes, refunds.
- Produce monthly supplier statement reconciliations investigating and resolving any differences.
- Monthly petty cash balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting in the implementation of the new Oracle accounting package and automated procurement system, completing user acceptance testing.
- Solving all purchase orders queries
- Reassigning POs
- Providing cash flow forecasts for weekly payment runs
- Processing GBP, Euro and USD payment runs
- Manage All Utility Supplier accounts - Gas, Electric, Water, Telephone etc.
- Process general Overhead invoices
- Assist with answering telephone calls.
- Allocate DDs to the relevant accounts.
- Prepare weekly payment runs.