An exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst to join a Global Wholesale business who is keen to have the support to develop and progress internally to a Senior level within the team. The role requires a strong business partner who enjoys working with enthusiastic team members driving the Brands forward during an exciting chapter to the business Globally.
What you will be doing;
Provide financial support to the Brand Group the annual planning and forecasting. Along with with support from other members of the brand finance team. Participation in financial viability of all brand proposals.
- Full responsibilities of the P&L for part of their major brands
- Supporting and lead business partner to the Brand group across, financial forecasting, annual budgeting, period actual review, pricing and margins
- Support with decision making to senior members in the business in all financial business decision making and projects
- Model financial scenarios that underpin growth and business decisions
- Managing and supporting more junior members of the team.
- Part qualified (CIMA or other finance qualification) preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years commercial experience of wholesale or FMCG industries
- Advance Excel skills (minimum - Vlookup, linked workbooks, Pivot tables)
- Commercially aware, with experience of working in sales/marketing environment
- Experience within a highly commercial business environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self starter full of initiative
- Ability to transcend pier group barriers / dealing with various levels throughout the business and across territories
- Experience of SAP and BW (or similar) reporting tool
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)