A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to join a Global lifestyle business. The role plays a crucial part in supporting Senior Business Partners with financial planning and forecasting, along with review and commentary on results of the business.
The business is fast paced, exciting and continuously looking at new opportunities globally they can obtain.
This role will offer you fantastic exposures, along with ongoing development and progression to become manager within the business and play a key senior member to the company.
- Full responsibility of P&L for your area
- Produce financial forecasting
- Responsible for annual budgeting
- Ensure correct and up to date information is submitted of pricing and margin reports to the Head of Finance
- Work closely with the commercial teams across the business
- Support and advise on opportunities for the profitability across your areas
- Managing and supporting more junior members of the team
- Part Qualified / Finalist stage
- Minimum 3 years commercial finance experience
- Wholesale / FMCG background (but not essential)
- Advanced Excel
- Strong team player
- Ambitious and driven
- Confident and outgoing