The Consultancy Group are currently partnering with an International Consumer Business based in London who are looking for an exceptional and highly driven Senior Finance Analyst to join their thriving finance team.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, you will play an instrumental part in shaping the way this unique business continues to succeed, and with no month-end, budgeting or forecasting, this is a highly desirable and commercially focused position.
With Exposure across all members of the Senior Leadership team, including the CFO, this role supports the whole organisation on a project basis, partnering across Marketing, Operations, Property, Merchandising, Buying, Distribution, Ecommerce and more!
- Support senior management in the development of appropriate strategies for growth
- Business Partner across the entire organisation to support both financially and analytically towards each function's goals
- Support the business to conduct trials, analyse results using statistical software and present findings back to Senior Leadership
- Work with business partners to build financial business cases to support large scale investments, for example, store openings
- Work with the Commercial Analysis Manager to provide analytical support on ad hoc financial analyses that drive strategic business decisions
- Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimise business opportunities
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
- High level of initiative with a proven track record of delivering results to deadlines
- Excellent communication/influencing skills across all levels of seniority
- Comfortable working with ambiguous information where the outcome of your work isn't clear
- Consumer/Retail background is advantageous
- Tableau experience is highly desirable but by no means a pre-requisite