One of the most recognised and respected brands in the world have created a brand new Senior Commercial Finance Manager position (future Director) from scratch to support the SVP Commercial Finance and Global Leadership Team in providing a completely new level of commercial insight into performance. This area of the business accounts for a huge portion of their revenue, giving it a high profile and ample exposure. Ideally qualified and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of driving commercial value in a global company, as well as shaping product strategy.
Some key responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving effective value adding decision making across the Divisional team
- As line manager for direct report, you will provide direction and mentorship, developing the individual to be an effective partner to our stakeholders
- Forecasting: lead delivery of partner and point of sale level forecast, including an assessment of any key areas of under or over performance, and of risks and opportunities, feeding into the FP&A process
- Annual plan: oversee partner and point of sale view (both strategic and detail), work with Sales leaders to deliver both macro Sales perspective and partner level input. Contribute effectively to FP&A process to ensure key Plan deliverables are met
- Support SVP of Division and SD Commercial Finance in formulating and implementing their strategy. Preparation of business cases to support investment decisions and prioritisation
This super-brand is about to invest heavily in this area so a great time to get involved.