A global media company are looking for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their HQs in London.
A brilliant opportunity for someone to come in as a Senior Corporate Tax Manager, manage a small sub-team and report into the Tax Director. This role presents an opportunity for someone to join a high-calibre and forward-thinking tax team in a truly commercial business.
- Responsible for overseeing the UK tax compliance process that is undertaken by the UK tax team.
- Working directly with the Tax Director on a range of ad-hoc tax matters and provide tax advice to the wider business.
- Assisting other members of the tax team with various tasks and ad-hoc projects.
- Conducting training sessions and responsible for supporting in the development & training of the UK tax team.
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes across the UK tax market.
- ACA or CTA qualified.
- Top 10 accountancy firm or large industry background.
- Strong UK corporate tax experience.
- Solid problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong people skills with an ability to work collaboratively with the wider organisation.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0203 865 1542 or