Our client is an exciting Global business which is shaking up the market everywhere! This role requires an exceptional Senior Qualified Finance Analyst who wants to be part of an extremely fast paced technology business. Due to rapid growth, your role will be playing a pivotal role supporting the Head of Finance and Senior Stakeholders globally in continuing growth.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be supporting Senior heads to ensure the right strategic company decisions are made
- Part of working on multiple projects at a time and ensure time-frames are kept
- Responsible for delivering analysis, reporting, and forecast for product cost, manufacturing, logistics, and warranty.
- Ensure interaction with internal and external business partners are kept strong
- Support with budgeting/ forecasting process UK and US
- Manage country submissions and provide group finance with the required insight and understanding of financial results
- Work with confidential and commercially sensitive data
- Support FP&A management with special projects and ad-hoc requests
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required.
Key skills needed;
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Creative mind with enthusiasm to add to the role
- Can think of 'the bigger picture at challenges
- Confident working closely with highly talented finance colleagues from across the organisation
- Excellent communicator, possess strong time management skills and are able to prioritise effectively.
- Hold extreme attention to detail to drive the business forward
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Experience in Manufacturing / FMCG industries
- Experience in accounting concepts and financial planning