The Consultancy Group is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a high growth Fortune 500 Company on a 9 month FTC. This role is based in their West London office.
- Review forecasted revenues, costs, and profits across 10 markets
- Prepare board packs for senior management
- Analyse and report on the current financial status of the organisation ensuring all stakeholders fully understand results
- Prepare reporting and information for US Headquarters
- Compare forecasted and actual results and partner with the country management teams to identify areas of improvement
- Manage country submissions to International Headquarters and provide group finance with an understanding of financial results
- Participate in the annual budgeting process
- Develop policies, systems, analysis, and business case reporting processes
- Support FP&A management with special projects and ad hoc requests that require financial and operational analysis
- 2 to 5 years' experience working as a Corporate Finance/ FP&A / Finance Analyst or in a similar role is required.
- ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- Strong Excel/Power Point & modelling skills
- Excellent knowledge of Anaplan/ maintaining modules in Anaplan is required.
- Knowledge of Hyperion is desirable