A Fortune 500 brand are about to embark on a major wave of M&A activity across EMEA/APAC and are seeking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst to support a truly outstanding Finance Director in doing so. The opportunity is a hybrid between Global FP&A (70%), M&A (30%) activity and will require someone with a strong FP&A background and with significant modelling capabilities to deal with the regional pipeline. Experience using Anaplan is highly desirable.
Some key responsibilities
- Review and forecast costs, revenues, cash-flows, balance sheets, and profits
- Support with strategy planning
- Prepare documents and presentations for senior management and Board level executives
- Take ownership of leading simplification, improvement of financial reporting projects
- Analyse and report on current financial status of the organisation ensuring that stakeholders fully understand results
- Prepare information for US Headquarters to be used for quarterly earning calls & external market reporting
- Compare forecasted and actual results and partner with the country management teams to identify areas of improvement
Please apply if you'd be interested in joining this global brand during an exciting period of growth.