Recruiting for an exciting opportunity with a 'Fortune 200' healthcare brand based in Chiswick.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, energetic and talented individual to join a truly global and fast-paced international team. The team is very lean and the position has great exposure to top senior management of the organisation. The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position, however, these are not exhaustive.
- Review forecasted revenues,
- Costs and profits across 10 markets they operate in
- Prepare documents and presentations for senior management and Board level executives
- Support countries with excel model work and system uploads
- Analyse and report on current financial status of the organisation ensuring that stakeholders fully understand results
- Prepare information for US Headquarters to be used for quarterly earning calls & external market reporting
- Compare forecasted and actual results and partner with the country management teams to identify areas of improvement
- Manage country submissions to International Headquarters and provide group finance with the required insight and understanding of financial results
- Participate in annual budgeting process
- Develop policies, systems, analysis, and business case reporting processes
- Work with confidential and commercially sensitive data
- Support FP&A management with special projects and ad hoc requests that require financial and operational analysis
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus