The Consultancy Group are currently partnering with an International Consumer Business based in London who are looking for an exceptional and highly driven Senior Finance Analyst to join their thriving finance team.
Reporting into a Senior Finance Manager, you will play an instrumental part in maintaining the integrity of the financial statements for one of the businesses regions, containing 3 countries where the organisation is rapidly growing.
- Monthly preparation and review of your region's P&L
- Business partner with the wider finance function including the Commercial Finance & Financial Control teams to have a common understanding of variances to the annual budget and monthly re-forecasts.
- Responsible for budgeting, reconciliation and re-forecasting of store lease costs for your region.
- Responsible for reporting the monthly Consolidated Financial Statements in US GAAP; ensuring compliance with SOX controls.
- Supporting the Balance Sheet reconciliation and review process.
- Responsible for the preparation of local GAAP Financial Statements to your region.
- Responsible for the Budgeting & Forecasting of your region with supporting analysis and commentary.
- Supervision and development of one direct report.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
- High level of initiative with a proven track record of delivering results to deadlines.
- Multisite experience desirable but not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of seniority
- Consumer/Retail background is advantageous