This Global Technology business are a well known name in their space. This role would see you operate across the portfolio of brands, which is growing rapidly. Working closely with the Finance Director you will be instrumental in providing innovative solutions to complex problems across forecasting, accounting, compliance and project management.
The successful candidate will have experience within a multi channel, multi revenue business who likes to work at pace.
- Providing our business leaders with insightful financial analysis on revenue to improve business performance and support decision making
- Integrating finance into the business by providing value through provision of quality, accurate information showing performance against plans with variance, identifying key drivers supported by analysis
- Developing and maintaining dashboards, bi-weekly flash forecasts, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for revenue
- Forecasting new product launches using internal/external benchmarks and knowledge of product strategy to evaluate and steer risk profile
- Developing the long-range financial plan from a product performance perspective and ensuring integration and consistency with the business strategy.
- Preparing monthly reporting packs containing both financial and non-financial KPIs, and insightful commentary
- Modelling, creating, and maintaining Budget & Forecast models to support the planning processes for revenue, marketing, operating costs and headcount
- Investigating causes and drivers of performance changes on a Company level, often collaborating with varied stakeholders across the business to determine conclusions and action findings
- Performing competitor/market analysis to highlight opportunities to leadership and the business to drive actionable business insights and inform forecasting projections
- Strong commercial acumen, and demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers
- The Ability and drive to lead process improvements and drive efficiencies across ways of working
- The ability to support in modelling, planning and packaging budget and forecasting decks for presentation to board level
- The ability to support on delivery of regular forecasting for internal and external stakeholders
- Able to maintain quality work and meet rigorous deadlines
- Advanced excel modelling skills is a requisite
- Good experience of Oracle & Hyperion (or similar systems)
- Ability to research, extract and understand relevant data
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Able to present complex issues in clear, simple language
- Confidence and gravitas in collaborating with and challenging senior leadership
- Fast learner and ability to pick up complex work quickly and with accuracy