The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner, for a global technology business, to look after all things commercial. As Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for influencing and driving business performance through insightful financial analysis.
- Build and evaluate new initiatives, identify opportunities for growth or improvement and make recommendations based on understanding of business's strategic priorities.
- Driving the Business to prioritise resources towards key initiatives, being able to push back or influence decisions
- Working across finance and operational functions to provide end to end advisory support to the Business on key aspects of deals and initiatives
- Prepare insight and decision-focused presentations for senior management, Board, Investors and prospect investors, including presentations on business performance, KPIs, strategic investments, recommendations.
- Support key business decision-making initiatives through ad-hoc analyses and building meaningful financial models.
- ACA / CIMA Qualified or equivalent with 4+ years post qualified experience
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively - capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive and leadership to implement ideas through to successful conclusion.
- Advanced Excel