The Consultancy Group are excited to partner on a Senior Finance Manager (FinTech organisation).
The successful candidate will be joining a high-growth, PE Backed FinTech organisation (leading the UK's fast growth FinTech), recently completing their series B funding.
This role reports directly to the CFO and naturally will offer some interaction with the commercial functions of the business, included some exposure to other internal stakeholders such as CEO, Commercial and Technology teams.
- Experience working in a financial lending business
- Experience with provisioning models and in particular IFRS9 for volume loan books (consumer, small business)
- Familiar with accounting entries and disclosure of loan provisions and impairments under FRS102 and IFRS9
- Experience dealing with the statutory audit of financial services company
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders across the business and owning your work with minimal hands-on management
- Experience within the start-up environment; Ideally 2 years PQE
- Strong Excel/modelling skills and experience
- Preparation of management accounts, variance analysis and accompanying commentary