The Consultancy Group are currently partnering with a British Fashion Retailer based in Central London who are looking for a driven and impactful Senior Finance Manager to join their lean and agile finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Accounting, you will lead the management reporting function for the business globally.
- Own the month end close activities for the group
- Prepare the monthly management accounts, board reports and bank reports
- Prepare cost reporting for departments and liaise with the key stakeholders
- Own the Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cashflow statement and other key monthly reports
- Management and development of the management accounting team including three direct reports Management over Fixed Assets including the capitalisation of internal development costs
- Oversee the bank and sales reconciliation process ensuring all income is recognised correctly and cash is reconciled in the bank
- Review and produce balance sheet reconciliations
- Post relevant journals for the monthly reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of the year end schedules to support the annual statutory accounts
- Assist Group Accountant with the audit process for statutory accounts
- Assist in the review and development of processes, procedures and policies
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous team development experience
- Experience in management accounts & statutory accounts
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS
- Eye for detail and ability to identify errors
- Experience in a fast paced, commercially focused environment
- High level of initiative with a proven track record of delivering results to deadlines
- Excellent communication/influencing skills across all levels of seniority
- Experience managing a team of 1 or more
- NetSuite experience is preferred, but my no means a pre-requisite
Package: £75,000-£85,000 + Bonus + Benefits