One of Europe's leading Fintech's are on an aggressive 'buy and build' expansion backed by Top Tier Private Equity owners and have created this Finance Manager opportunity from scratch to have a significant hand in supporting them through this next phase. Reporting into an outstanding FD, you'll ideally be a Big 4 Manager looking for your first industry move into an incredibly broad position. This will require a very strong understanding of IFRS/other standards and offer you exposure across the group up to Executive Management.
Some key responsibilities:
- Contributing to all IFRS compliance matters across the group including setting and maintaining the Group Accounting Policies Manual and ensuring compliance with all technical accounting issues
- Assessing, documenting and resolving the accounting impacts of significant and complex transactions in advance of contract execution to optimise outcomes for the group
- Lead the accounting hotline, adhering to agreed service levels and reviewing all material revenue contracts on a monthly basis
- Prepare key working papers ensuring judgements/issues are appropriate and reported upon where necessary
- Contribute to external financial reporting in order to ensure IFRS compliance including liaising with auditors as required
- Draft presentations related to accounting matters to be discussed with the Executive Leadership Team and the Audit Committee
This is a phenomenal business with a hugely dynamic team so if of interest, please apply for a confidential conversation.