The Consultancy Group are working closely with a world renowned retailer, who are in search for an Interim Senior Finance Manager to support the Buying and Merchandising side of the business. With the support of their team, the ideal candidate will deliver an end-to-end financial service spanning planning, commercial analysis and management accounts.
- Support the Merchandising Team
- Strongly involved within the open to buy process, challenging the proposals where appropriate and ensuring that the plan is in line with budgets/5 year plan.
- Prepare business cases and complete post investment reviews
- Oversee the production of the management accounts, specifically focusing on sales and gross profit.
- Review all balance sheets
- Be responsible for delivering the sales, gross profit and central Buying and Merchandising costs budget/forecast and 5 year plan.
- Identify and develop appropriate and timely analysis to deliver further insight to their business partners, thus enabling them to manage their areas profitably.
- Complete commercial analysis of various cost / benefit scenarios
- Manage and develop their team, including two direct reports.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships
- Managed a team
- Strong retail experience
- Qualified - CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW
- Curious, analytical and numerate