The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join a Technology Market Leader based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Senior Finance Director this is an opportuntiy to sit on the Global Customer Operations Team and Partner with the Senior Leadership team to influence business decisions.
- Lead and manage a team of two senior financial analysts
- Key partner support for VP and Sr. Directors of Global Customer Operations.
- Work with business partners to develop business forecasting and planning models
- Influence decision-making and ensure business partners meet the financial and customer experience objectives of the organization
- Lead change and operational improvement throughout Finance and business partners
- Lead preparation of monthly executive reporting, identifying emerging trends and recommend actions needed to run the business
- Lead projects that improve Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) Growth and/or improvement in customer experience
- Explain financial concepts and models to non-financial business partners
- 5-7 years of work experience in an analytical role with emphasis in financial analysis and modeling
- Proven leader with track record of recommending and leading changes with meaningful impact to the organization
- Demonstrated understanding of forecasting / planning processes and preparation of executive-level management reporting
- Customer service orientation with ability to adapt to different work styles and personalities
- Deeply organized with the ability to work on and handle multiple projects within tight time lines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management, across different organizations
- Dedicated and solutions-oriented approach towards business problems and operational improvements
- Attention to detail and a dedication to data integrity
- Work collaboratively and constructively with a range of partners to drive positive change
- Strong quantitative, analytical problem-solving skills
- Consistent track record of building and managing successful teams.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable in building strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Working knowledge of e-commerce operations and Customer Call Center Operations a plus
- Accounting experience and experience with Oracle and Hyperion Planning a plus
- Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics (or similar) required
- Masters degree preferred
- Professional qualifications: ACA qualified (big four) / CIMA qualified (blue chip firm)